Nigerian Traveling To Morocco
Who requires the Moroccan visitor visa for travel from Nigeria?
Nigerian Traveling To Morocco:- Moroccan tourist visa is issued for a short period of leisure travel and no business pursuits allowed. A tourist visa stamp or label placed by a Moroccan visa official on your passport that permits you to go to Morocco.
Holiday visa for Morocco usually is obtained through the Moroccan consulate in Abuja or in the closest city to your usual residential address. When applying for a Moroccan tourist visa, you can be requested to explain the purposes for planning a trip to Morocco.
General Moroccan tourist visa requirements for residents of Nigeria:
- Fully completed visa application form for Morocco and required declaration
- Passport size photographs
- Valid national passport and one copy
- Original of valid visa should you be the citizen of another country and one copy
- Your latest financial institution statement and one copy
- Confirmation letter from your travel health insurance for Morocco declaring the policy coverage and one copy
- Reference letter from your employer or education establishment
- Proof of group travel/ hotel room reservation in Morocco/airline ticket reservation for Morocco and one copy
- Visa fees for the Moroccan visa
- Please click on Moroccan visa info to see if you will need a holiday visa to visit Morocco or the most current visitor visa requirements for Morocco.
Please be aware: In individual circumstances, you could be expected to provide additional paperwork. Moroccan embassy procedures and policies can and do, change overnight. We accept no responsibility for any such changes or any transaction initiated directly between an applicant and the Moroccan embassy.
Other types of Moroccan visas?
- Moroccan visitor visa granted for people going to Morocco for holidays, tourism, recreation or to visit family and friends in Morocco. In case you are a Moroccan national, you do not have to make an application for a Moroccan visa. Learn more
- Moroccan business visa is issued to foreign nationals either to consult with business affiliates, attend a scientific, academic, professional, or enterprise convention or any other type of convention, settle an estate or discuss a contract in Morocco. Know more
- Moroccan transit visa enables you to travel via Morocco for no more than 24 to 72 hours if either you have to enter Morocco on your way to another country or you are going to join a ship as a member of the crew. In most cases, you can include dependent children with your visa application if they’re visiting along with you on your passport. You may not have to request this particular visa. Know more
- Moroccan student visa is typically issued to study in Morocco. Student visas are short-term visas that enable a person to come to Morocco for a specified period of time to study at a Moroccan educational establishment. Find out more
- Moroccan Working Visa is usually issued to work in Morocco. Generally speaking, you need a valid Moroccan visa with work rights. A variety of short-term and long-term work visas are available for Morocco.
Please be aware: Make sure you obtain the right Moroccan visas where necessary and it is your responsibility to obtain them. In most cases, countries require passports to be valid for six months right after the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa will not guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Morocco.
Travellers should check personally to make certain that information and facts of specific relevance for them are appropriate. We are not answerable for decisions taken by individuals based on information and facts found on this site. Read visa requirements for visiting African countries