Tanzania Visa Requirement for Nigeria Traveler
- Two recent passport photographs (on white background)
- A valid International Passport (Valid for at least 6 months from
thedate of application)
- An introduction letter from your employer/company
- An Invitation letter (If you are being invited over)
- Hotel Reservation
Visiting visa: ₦ 16,300 (for holiday, visit, conference, workshop and official).
Express Visa Fee: ₦ 22,600 (for holiday, visit, conference, workshop and official)
USA Passport Holders: ₦ 32,000
All the above fees Effective from 1st January, 2018.
Business Visa Fee: ₦ 79,300 Effective from 17th November, 2017
SOME CATEGORIES UNDER BUSINESS VISA:
- The person who goes to Tanzania for special duties such as: installation of plants/machine or to
facilitate short courses.
- The person who goes to Tanzania for expert duties such as auditing of financial reports.
- The person who will go to conduct legal business in
Note: Visa fees should be paid at any UBA Bank Plc after verification of visa application documents at the Tanzania High Commission. Any Payments made to the Commission’s Account before approval is non-refundable.
Official Opening Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00am – 3:00pm
Visa Submission hours: 9.00am – 12noon
Visa Collection hour: 2.30pm – 3.00pm
GENERAL NOTE FOR ALL CATEGORIES OF VISAS:
- Yellow Fever vaccination card is required.
- Copy of Certificate of Registration and official Identity Card of Applicant.
- All refusal notice from other Embassies is required.
- Copy of Marriage Certificate. Birth certificate (for children)
- Courier applications are not acceptable.
The applicationshould be made in person except for Government Officials, agencies and Religious groups.
- No Visa appointment booking is required.
- All applications should be submitted before 00 noon.
- Visa process/issue will take two (2) working days upon submission.
No 21, Yedseram Street, Close to IGP Residence, Maitama, Abuja.
Tanzania Visa On Arrival for Nigeria Citizen
The administration of Tanzania official High Commission Website in Nigeria stated below
“ Tanzania Visa On Arrival for Nigeria Citizen traveling to Tanzania are now required to apply and obtain a visa at the Tanzania High Commission here in Abuja or at any of our missions in their respective countries of residence before they depart.
Read the full statement here