Nigerian traveling to Ghana either by air or by road there are so many things but few that must be considered before embarking on the journey relax it’s not that much, these are things you can do with your eyes close. The requirements and documentation, medication, and insurance all will be discussed here so do not worry.
Have you ever wanted to visit Ghana for a weekend gateway, vacation, business trip, honeymoon, or even relocating to Ghana has it in all areas and we have you covered with all the stress by just simply booking a ready-made tour to Ghana through this LINK
Requirements For Nigerian Traveling to Ghana
- INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT (ECOWAS)
- RETURN FLIGHT TICKET
- HOTEL ACCOMMODATION BOOKING
- 6 MONTH VALIDITY PERIOD ON YOUR PASSPORT DATA PAGE
- YELLOW CARD
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
- TOUR PACKAGE
- MEDICAL TEST ( COVID 19 )
- MAKE SURE YOUR PASSPORT HAVE BLANK VISA PAGES
- CONFIRM IF TRANSIT VISA REQUIRED FOR ANY CONNECTING FLIGHT
We can help you in arranging a proper trip to Ghana to ease you all the stress that comes with it just get in touch with us.