Nigeria Transiting Through Australia. Australia transit visa is required for citizens of Nigeria. Read Barbados requirements for Nigeria Traveller
To apply for a transit visa to Australia requires the following documents
Requirement For Nigeria Transiting Through Australia
- A Filled and signed Australia transit visa application form
- International Passport (Nigeria passport) at least 6 months validity.
- Photocopies of International Passport and ID card. The applicant must provide photocopies of the original passport and ID card, including a copy of all visas(valid and expired)
- Issued Visas. The applicant must provide photocopies of all issued visas both valid and expired on the passport or as the case
- Proof of status. Copy of registration certificate / copy of visa.
- Proof of transit. The applicant must provide the return flight ticket show its destination, transiting through Australia attached along with the visa to enter the destination country)
Check our embassy and consular locator to find the Australia Embassy in Nigeria. Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.
And remember to confirm requirement from them, visa rules or requirements change can change overnight.
Travel document To Have With You While Traveling
- International Passport
- Identification card,
- Flight Ticket
- Credit or Debit Card
- Maps or Guides
- Telephone (Roaming enable) etc.
Tip: Always keep a copy of your documents at home or office .
Your travel agency is in the best position to knowledge, you about the info we listed above, about visa requirements of your destination. Applications for the visa have to be filed at the embassy of the country of destination.
Each passenger is responsible for himself to comply with the relevant entry and leave requirements. Please pay attention to special requirements concerning children.