10 Duties of a Travel Agent
- Making travel arrangements for their clients.
- Creating travel itineraries according to their clients’ interests.
Hunting for the best prices on services from travel tickets to hotel accommodations and event tickets.
- Travel ticket booking and reservations.
- Hotel booking and reservations.
- Provision of ground transportation through car rental service companies for clients during their stay in foreign countries.
- Arranging special tours for people who wish to travel or go on vacations.
Arranging for travel insurance for their clients.
- Providing visa assistance and travel advisory services to clients.
- Providing any form of service or assistance that would improve the travel experience of clients.
[wpforms id=”52″ title=”true” description=”true”]
Opportunities In starting a travel agency In Nigeria
- Travel Agent Sell Transportation
- Travel Agent Sell Lodging
- Travel Agent Sell Tickets to Entertainment Activities
- Travel Agent Consult for Individual and Organizations
- Travel Agent Arrange Trips, Vacations, and Excursions for Clients
- Visa Procurement
You can add to this post if you have resourceful info…..