Spanish Visa Requirement For Nigerian allowing tourist to enter into Spain for a maximum of 90 days per year for just sightseeing and tourism purpose only, the Spanish short-term tourist visa also allowed a tourist into Spain to stay and travel within Spain and the Schengen Territory as a visitor,
But you are not allowed to work, applicants are advised to submit their complete files at least 3 working weeks before the intended date of departure, even though you can submit your visa application for up to 3 months prior to your date of travel.
Visa Fees For Spanish Visa Requirement For Nigerian
|Short Term||Sub category||Total Visa fee in Naira (Inclusive of VAT)|
|Others Citizens of countries, which are signatories to the Visa Facilitation Agreement with the EU, pay a reduced fee or are exempt from paying any fee. Information on what applies to respective countries can be obtained from embassies and consulates of the EU Member States in these eight countries. The signatory countries are: ALBANIA, BOSNIA, MACEDONIA, MOLDAVIA, MONTENEGRO, RUSSIA, SERBIA UKRAIN||NGN 14,700|
|Child below 6 yrs||0|
|Child between 6-12 yrs||NGN 14,700|
The fees mentioned is per applicant
- The visa fee in Naira is as per current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
- There is a service charge of NGN 6,500 Nairas levied per application over and above the visa fees. (Service charge NGN 6,500 Nairas Inclusive of VAT).
- All payments are to be paid in cash at the
- Visa Fee and service charge to be paid at Bank Implant inside BLS
centre. Kindly carry the applicant’s 1st pagePassport photocopy while paying the service fee and the visa fee at the bank than 6 years of age applying for Childless short termvisa is exempted from paying visa fee as well from service fees.
- Children between the age of 6 years to 12 years will pay visa processing fee of NGN 14,700 Nairas
- The above BLS Service Charge and visa processing fee are non-refundable and non-transferable. For
anyexceptional case, kindly contact BLS centre in Lagos
Spanish Visa Requirement For Nigerian
Click here to download the Spanish Visa Requirement For Nigerian “As per instruction received from Embassy of Spain, “Checklist” needs to be duly filled in by the Applicant/Travel Agent/Authorized representative and needs to submit along with the Visa Application. Please note it’s mandatory to provide the same and is applicable for all Nigeria.
The consular administration has full authority to evaluate, and request for more documents than those submitted by the applicant. The latter is hereby informed that submitting the aforementioned documents does NOT guarantee automatic issuance of the visa. Original documents will not be returned until the conclusion of the procedure”. This statement is culled from BLS Nigeria.
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself, which should not have been used previously in the passport. The photograph should be in colour and:
- Taken against white background so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- Clear share quality and with the face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background]
- Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.
Need a flight ticket to Spain or Hotel in Spain you can contact us or emails to give you the best and cheapest price.
Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org